Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Guylian ~ Best Belgian Chocolate I've ever tasted!

Hi friends... First of all, I wanna say that I can't believe I haven't posted here for almost 2 years! And because of that... I must make a good comeback by posting something really worth your time... Hmmm... So what's new anyway, you may ask? EVERYTHING! A lot of things has changed since I last updated Mouthwatering Good Food blog. It's funny though coz I still feel like it's yesterday - or I just probably couldn't get over this time warp... (I moved to Sydney a year ago - thus the change of time zone and also got married early this year, YAY!) But enough of this blah blah blahs coz I need to share something really exciting! I have attached recent pictures below (and yeah, I think I still look the same 2-3 yrs ago but gained a lil weight because of spending too much time looking for good places to eat!)

My topic for today is something special because my hubby and I spent our 4th month here as a married couple. OK now let's get straight to the point...  Drum roll please........
It's Guylian Belgian Chocolate Cafe, Sydney!!!! Does it ring bell? Yeh, Nope? Well, let me do my job here, I'll describe to you how wonderful the food is in Guylian. Are you ready? I want you to close your eyes and imagine that you're going inside a place where there is nothing but yummy treats. As you enter the room, you could smell all the goodies around you - Belgian chocolates, exquisite cakes, various decadent desserts and coffee - this is definitely heaven! Then you ask yourself, you must be dreaming... You really want this to happen for real... Seriously, if you want this to come true, I'd say, visit Guylian so you know I'm telling the truth lol... 

There are just three Guylians in Sydney CBD - there's one in The Rocks and also another one in Circular Quay. To those who live in Sydney, you can already tell that it's not very far. It's walking distance away. So if one is full and you don't want to wait, you check the other one because you just have to walk for 9 minutes to get to the other side. I've been to the one in Circular Quay 2 times now. The first time I went here was last year - had waffles with hot choc and definitely loved it! Second time is with my hubby (pics below). And oh, I almost forgot to mention the one at Darling Harbour - which was not listed on the website but thought you should know about that too. 

 If you love sweets, you'd be happy to know that there's a lot of them to choose from in Guylian. I didn't take pictures of the Belgian chocolates but if you want to have a look what's in store for you, you can visit the Cafe or visit their website. Price is actually affordable! You can walk out of the Cafe with a big smile on your face because you know that you have enjoyed great food and you were not 'ripped off' in any way. Well, I hope I have convinced you right now so next time you go out alone or with friends or family, go to Guylian Belgian Chocolate Cafe in Sydney and get ready to fill your mouth and tummy with awesome treats!

Chachi being photographed by hubby while waiting for the food ;)

Ooooohhhh... I love you my warm latte... 

Very happy food has arrived!

Meat pie is a very popular food here in Australia. I ordered creamy chicken pie. So YUM!

And this is the highlight of the evening! Waffle with choc and hazelnut ice cream. nom nom nom!


happy couple JP & Chi

2 comments:

  1. i likey, Cha! I'm adding you up in my blog list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okay Ten, thanks ;) hope u like my posts... hihihi.. ur recipes are awesome! talbog ung panlasang pinoy hehe!

      Delete