Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Who wants a piece of Mango Bravo?


Guess where this cake is from?

YEAH!!! You are so right! This gigantic towering cake is called Mango Bravo and you can only find it from a place that serves the most delicious pastries and other culinary treasures - CONTI'S!

This is the restaurant that popped in my head when I went to Manila to visit my friend. Since I've been hearing positive feedback from a lot of people about this cake, I decided I wanna give it a try. I was so happy to find out that it was really amazing! (It was also extra special because it was free - this was my friend's treat)

Too bad I was stuffed at that time so I was not able to try the steak and pasta. I also want to try the other cakes like the Mocha Torte and Black Velvet. I really love cakes and that's the reason why I am putting on extra pounds lately. Over indulging myself with good food is almost like a sin to me! Don't worry, I've been busy doing crunches and other exercises these past few days (that is to prepare for my next food trip and Christmas where we get to eat more food!)

I will definitely visit Conti's next time and my next order would be baked salmon and tofu steak... YUM YUM YUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment